1. Playwood case/Sandwich Plate/As per customer' requirement.
2. As customer's requirement.
Pump consists of four parts,stator,rotor,bearing and shaft seal:
1. Stator consists of inlet, middle and outlet sections and the guide vane etc., with the take-up bolt tightly clamping all sections to form a working room. The inlet of it stands horizontally while the outlet vertically upward.
2.Rotor consists of the shaft, impeller, balancing disk and muff etc., the shaft passes the power to the impeller to have it work; the balancing disk balances the axial force; and repalceable muff is mounted on both sides of the shaft protect it.
3.There are rolling and sliding bearing: The rolling bearing consists of bearing seat, bearing and bearing gland and uses grease for lubriction. The sliding bearing consists of bearing body and cover,liner,dust-proof disk, oil leveller,oil throwing ring etc., and uses thinned oil for lubrication
4.The shaft is sealed with stuffing and the shaft seal consists of the sealing contents,stufing ,baffle. The liquid in the sealing work-room functions water-sealing,water-cooling and water lubricating and the water for water-sealing comes from the pressure water inside of the pump.
In addition, the pump is directly actuated by the prime mover through the clastic clutch and viewing from the prime mover, moves CW.
TABLE FOR Mixed-flow PUMP MATERIAL
STRUCTURAL DRAWING OF MODEL Mixed-Flow PUMP
ERECTION OF THE PUMP
1.Preparations before erection:
(1) The pump's basis must be enough strong, the mass of which should be approximately 3~5 times that of the unit.
(2) Check both pump and motor to see if there is any loss of the pump's parts and any damages during transportation.
(3) Make ready the tools and lifting machinery.
2.Sequence of erection
(1) Place steel pad and wedge under the foundation. Hook the four angles of the foundation with the lifting hooks to lift it on the ground and then slowly place it on the position with each bolt hole aimed at.
2) Level up the foundation, tighten the foot bolts and pour slurry onto the foot
(3)Adjust equipments. There should be an interval between both pump and clutch of the motor and the axes of both pump and motor should be coincided, For the two clutches, the evenness of the end-face intervals of both can be measured with a feeler, the allowed tolerance of which is 0.06mm, and the intervals between the rulers, which are used to measure in every direction along with the circumferences of both, on the surfaces of both excircles have an aowed tolerance of 0.08mm, use the adjusting pad to adjust in case of unconformity
(4) Link both inlet and outlet pipelines and both vacuumometer and piezometer at both inlet and outlet sections.