construction and public use, Other roadway products
10000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
steel or wood pallet,or as per customers' requirements
Manhole Covers are manufactured for construction and public use. Manhole Covers shall be smooth and free from sand holes,blow holes distortion or any other defects Manhole cover frame, Ductile iron casting manhole cover with frame, En 124 rectangle ductile casting iron Manhole cover with frame, casting mahole cover and frame, iron culvert manhole cover, heavy duty ductile iron manhole cover, manhole cover, cover with frame, manhole grating, manhole grids, ductile iron manhole cover, iron cover, well manhole cover frame.
1, Material : Ductile cast iron; Grey Iron 2, Surface: Black bituminous paint, epoxy painting or as per client's requirements 3, Packaging: Iron or wooden pallet with steel strip and plastic film 4, Advantage: Non-slip and safe, easy installation, easy to clean, excellent anti-pressure and attractive appearance 5, We could manufacture as your drawing. (OEM is acceptable)
1) Various manhole cover made by JHR strictly conform to standard and free from sand holes, blowholes,distortion or any other defects
2) Processes: a) Automatic machine lines b) Moulding boards c) Green sand with hand moulding
a) Cold applied black bitumen
b) Without coating
c) Coating as per customers’ requirement
1. High strength:The tensile strength of ductile iron is more than 420Mpa and the yield strength is more than 300MPa, three times more than gray iron.
2. Good toughness: impact value is similar to carbon steel and 10 times than grey iron.
3. Good plasticity. Elongation of ductile is more than 7% which is similar with high-carbon steel, gray iron material and extend rate is zero.
4. Anti-corrosion resistance: The corrosion was only 0.25 times of pipes during ninety days spray corrosion test and 0.1 times of gray iron pipes. The life is 2 times longer than gray iron pipes and 5 times longer than ordinary steel pipe.
5. Applied In most municipal applications: water, salt water, steam, the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of cast iron are more than steel. Because of the spherical graphite cast iron microstructure, ductile iron does better than steel in reduced vibration capacity